Avocado Sweet Potato Salad
•3 large sweet potatoes, diced
•2 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Toss sweet potatoes in coconut oil.
2. Roast in oven at 350 degrees till carmelized a bit and tender all the way through.
3. Let cool.
•avocado, diced (1 per person, depending on how much you like avocado)
•1 part coconut aminos/gf soy sauce
•1 part vinegar (your choice)
•Olive Oil, to taste
•3/4 cup liquid aminos/gf soy sauce
•3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
•1 Tbsp crushed garlic
•2 Tbsp fresh ginger, or 1 Tbsp powdered ginger
•Juice of 1 large orange, or 2 lemons/limes
•salt and pepper, to taste
•1 tsp red pepper flakes
•1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
1. Run ingredients through food processor or blender. If using fresh ginger, strain.
2. If using powdered ginger, just whisk well in a large bowl.
1. Toss sweet potatoes with dressing.
2. Add diced avocado and mix gently.